When my very talented web designer son helped me set up my blog, I thought I wanted everything basic and simple. But I’ve discovered since that I want it to do a bit more than I realized.
So this is where you come in, if you’re willing. My goal with my site is to offer encouragement and inspiration to others traveling a journey similar to mine. How can I do a better job with that?
I want this to be a place you stop by regularly to see what’s new; a place to get inspired to keep going, keep chasing your dreams.
What features would you like to see?
Here are some ideas I’ve been toying with:
- More interviews with writers, artists, photographers and creative types from all areas.
- Some travel pieces (from my own trips & others)
- Book reviews – fiction and non-fiction
- Writing tips and strategies
- Spotlights on ministries, businesses & those who made them happen
- The occasional bit of home décor and quick recipes
- More photos throughout the site
- More nature-based blogs
Do any of those ideas appeal to you in a great way? What other things would you like to see here?
I so appreciate that you take the time to drop by and read what I’ve written. I am honored, especially because I know your schedules are as jam-packed as mine.
I want to make sure my blog is worth your time. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions on making this blog your one-stop shop for inspiration and encouragement!
I can’t wait to hear your suggestions!
Have an awesome day!